Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Velveeta Fudge

OK I know you might be saying eeewwww right now, but trust me this is not ew!  The first time I tried this, the lady who made it tried to have me guess what what the main ingredient. I was not even close. I loved it so much that I made a batch and took it to my husbands work. I asked everyone the same question, What do you think the main ingredient is in this fudge?  Chocolate, Nutella were all the answers. When I told them the main ingredient was Velvetta cheese, people were amazed!! It makes the fudge so creamy and smooth. I love it! You need to try it!

Velveeta Fudge
1/2 lb Velveeta
1 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts
2 (16 oz) box powder sugar(8 cups)
1/2 cup cocoa powder

In a saucepan over medium heat, melt cheese and butter together. Stir continuously till smooth. Remove from heat add nuts and Vanilla. In a large bowl sift together powder sugar and Cocoa. Pour cheese into sugar and stir well. Will be stiff. Press evenly into greased 9x13 pan.
~ I added Marshmallow and made it a Rocky road flavor... Place in Refrigerator to firm up. Store in an air tight container in refrigerator. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment