Monday, November 11, 2013

Pumpkin Smoothies

 OK the closest Starbucks or coffee shop to us is 280 miles by plane, so going and getting me a Pumpkin Smoothie is not really an option and honestly I am not big on spending $5 for a cup of deliciousness but I love Pumpkin smoothies. I loved walking into Coffee shops when Fall and winter roll around and the smell of pumpkin and spice is in the air. So I searched for a recipe to get that yumminess. Here is one I have found and love. It is easy and delicious!

Pumpkin Smoothies
1 can pumpkin pie filling
3 cups milk
1/2 -1 cup yogurt(vanilla flavor)
cinnamon
Crushed Cinnamon Graham Crackers

Open the can of pie filling and pour into a freezer safe container.  Then freeze it. When frozen, blend milk and yogurt. Add pumpkin pie filling. Blend till pulverized. Add more milk or yogurt if needed. Sprinkle cinnamon and graham crackers on top. And enjoy!=)


No comments:

Post a Comment