Thursday, October 17, 2013

Salmon or Tuna Cakes

This recipe is one of my favorite lunch meals. It is super easy and delicious! When I have leftover salmon I use it for Salmon cakes. You can use Tuna or Salmon but Salmon is the most tastiest! I must admit that for this recipe I use boxed Stove Top Stuffing. Honestly it is because I HAVE NO IDEA how to make real dressing so I cheat. But one of these days I will figure out how to make real stuffing and when I do I will post a recipe. But until then I will use the box of stuffing and enjoy these little tasty cakes.

Salmon/ Tuna Cakes
2 cans Salmon/Tuna or about 2 cups of either.
1 box Stove-top Stuffing
1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
1/3 cup mayo( I use Sour cream so Kaden can eat them)
2 TBSP Pickle Relish( If you don't have this you can omit this)
Bread crumbs
Oil
Cook Stuffing as on box. Mix Tuna, cooked stuffing, cheese, mayo, relish. Scoop about 1/4 cup mixture. Form into patties. Coat with bread crumbs and cook in a little bit of oil, till golden brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment